29 November 2018

Smelly Cat Doesn't Share Food..

She had become considerably close. Often meeting her, having food and tea in random places was not a surprising thing by then.

That day in the cafe, while I ordered just tea. She ordered a cup cake along with a masala tea. When the waiter brought the cup cake and kept it on our table, I grabbed it.

She gave that look. The not angry but not again kind of look. I pretended to eat it but before her heart fell out, I slowly slipped it towards her romantically and said,

Will you be my backup?

Gleaming at me she said... Like she already had a ready answer..

"Only if you'll be my Joey"

Then giving myself away to her I wore a ear to ear grin and said...

As long as you're my Phoebe, I'm you're Joey baby..

And then she giggled and extended her hand to take the cup cake.. and before she even realized I snapped and took a bite, shrugged, closed my eyes and nodding my head....said..

Joey doesn't share food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...