02 June 2019

Wish We Were Real

I wish we were real.
Not the two,
Behind the screens,
Thanking and whining
And listening to each
Other's lamentations.

I wish, the thing
Between us, was not
As sublime as the
Words consumed by
The backspace.
Emotions contained in
Characters and
Expressions thrust
In emojis.

I wish, there was more.
Shade of your anger,
An elegant blush.
A comfortable silence.
A talk over tea, fight
Over breakfast, then
A traveling spree maybe.

Drown in dreams and
Consumed by each other.
I wish you were here and
We had some rough
And raw moments.

I wish we were real.
I wish we had a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...