25 March 2020

Tonight

Turn off the lights.
Let's duel with 
Our breaths tonight.
I wanna break all
Boundaries and
Let my vulnerability,
Choke between your
Thighs tonight.

My tongue has 
Spoken enough and 
My fingers have 
Written enough.
Let me taste you.
The touch of your skin,
Let it cleanse my 
Soul tonight.

I want our lips to
Vent fire and
Incinerate all my
Insecurities.
In your curves and 
Crevices I want 
To be consumed
And be broke tonight.

Tonight my love,
I'm not afraid of
These wounds or
The glow of my scars.
However teary,
However bloody,
I'll just surrender.
I wanna be lost in,
Your bosom tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...