21 August 2020

Killed Poetry. Poet died.

Last night. 
Maybe be before that. 
My poetry died. 
Or did I kill her? 
I don't know. 
I don't care much now.

She choked on me 
Or I gagged her. 
What can I say?
I couldn't stand her. 
She couldn't stand me. 

Asphyxiation I guess.

Thoughts in head 
Found no words. 
Emotions didn't flow 
Blood turned thick. 
Skin, too smothering
And lapse of purpose.

A good kind of 
Claustrophobia? 
Possible. Yeah.

Died or killed? 
Doesn't matter. 
She's just not there.
Turned to dust,
Ashes or memories?
Who knows.

Then the poet?
You may ask.

I guess..just.. 
Flesh and bones.
He shouldn't matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...