12 April 2021

A GB still left

Why won't a 
Shooting star 
Come down,
While I make 
A wish?
It's been long
Since I had
A fish.

The astrologer
Did blurt.
The Saturn does
Always hurt.
With one of his 
Moons, did I 
Ever flirt?

I don't recall.
Can be an 
Interesting quest.
 ...
She left, then,
The bike broke.
Even in the lame
Arguments,
I do choke.

Father,
Ain't proud.
Uncles always
Frown.
Mother too
Looks me down.

Guess that's all
There's to own.
...
The curd-sugar
Combo hasn't
Helped yet.
Limbu-mirch,
Visited a witch,
Taveez too
Had a glitch.

Life's such
A bitch.
..
Everything has
Been put to test,
God knows,
When he gives
My case a rest.
Let him take 
His time,
There's no haste.

A new day is
Here, for me
To waste.
Lots of work,
I'll do my best.
..
There's reading,
There's Writing,
Physics, Chem,
Creb's cycle and
Fucking Sin
Minus cos theta.
I'm Still left with
A GB of data.

Incognito is on
Jai Vaishno mata.
...


1 comment:

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...