11 July 2021

Life on Toenails

Mornings bring
Endless
Battlefields and
Make me take
Arms.

I shoot birds 
Of hope with
Compulsive
Despair.

Burn budding
Stories with
Half smoked
Cigars.

I've ruined my
Room's walls
With the stains
Of my blood.

Have hit the
Rock bottom
With a pretty
Good thud.

Blue skies are
Just empty wells.
I've chosen death
As my winter wear.

Sorry, you seem
To have something
Else to say..
I wasn't listening..

I've a day to pass,
A war to win.
And prepare myself
For a apocalypse
By night. 

A turmoil in head.
Shipwreck in ribcage.
Tremors to run-down 
My legs..Life stands 
On toenails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...