28 September 2022

Logic

All logic ends in the
Middle of the kitchen.
Where arguments with
My wife often begin.

Wall paint in small
Bottles, to apply
On the face can
Cost a fortune.

While the theory of 
The earth being flat 
Is sold at the worth 
Of a Brinjal.

Einstein must have
Died waiting in a 
Shopping mall before
Proposing relativity.

Van Gogh must have
Sliced his Is ear in protest.
He didn't have a wife.
But I understand the
Emotion.

Use your head 
For once, I said 
Out of frustration.

She did. 
Poured all her logic,
To make a point.

Earth didn't quake.
Her head didn't explode.
But she got to dictate
Her terms again.

Starting with
I volunteering to
To drain my scotch
Down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...