03 September 2023

Intellectual Orgasam

As you unveil the face of
Another poem to me.
The warmth of opening lines, 
Hit me where they have to.

Your well-thought words
And metaphors, falling
In sync with my already,
Fired up dopamine.

As I'm through the
Third paragraph,
A sensuous little prick,
In my poetic mind and 

Frankly in all good intentions,
It's a little turn-on.

The symbolism, 
Evoking the memory of
Your beguiling smile.
The penta-tones,
Picturing your stout 
Bust and bosom..

While fondling with 
The softness of the philosophy,
The way it gets to the end.
It boggles me-

It boggles me but pardon
My language when I say-
How I want to fuck you,
From the back,

In that last paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...