06 December 2018

Let's Walk and Talk

One day.
One random, ordinary day.
I'll steal you from yourself,
And surrender me to you.

Then, we'll go on a walk.
A walk that's not contained
By the shackles of time.
A walk that's not pre-destined.

We'll talk from
Our mouths to hearts.
The moon to the stars.
About the myths of the gods
And glow of our scars.

About how butterflies,
Set themselves in flight.
And fantasies in the
Mysterious nights.

I'll sketch some moments,
You fill the colors.
I'll read the clouds and
You sing to the birds.

And that's how my dear,
We will stash our memories.
In a journey that's deep.
In a life that's bitter-sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...