07 August 2021

Kink

Bit by bit,
Ain't no shit,
He did have
Me, 
With his
Sense of wit.

Was it my 
Face that's lit?
Or my 
Protruding tit? 
May sound 
Weird, but
I liked his way,
Every bit of it. 

Lips are craving
My desires are
Adrift.
Head is on
Fire,
Wet is my clit.

I want his chin,
Deep in my bin.
Win me over
And conquer
My will.

Days full of
Restaurant bills.
Nights soaked
In drips of 
Routine drills.
I want him by
His neck to
To burn what
Rests in his wick.

Don't judge me
Just yet,
I haven't told
Everything.
This is just a
Brick in the 
Construct of
Of my kink. 

But I'll easy.
Let the things
Unfold slowly.
Till then,
Let the room
Remain lit dimly.



1 comment:

  1. This is our poem ☺️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂☺️😂☺️☺️☺️☺️ bit by bit, tit to tit 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...