17 November 2021

A Personified Fantasy

She has the cheeks of 
My niece. The nose of 
An evening breeze.
Eyes of a Storm and
Lips of someone 
I knew in the past.

The radiance of the girl 
I had a crush in class five.
A lingering smile of 
A lady who passed by.

She's the dew drops, 
And the starry nights.
The warmth of the summer
As the winter grows tight.

Decades of longing 
Hidden in Bollywood songs.
A slow-burn-mystery
Of Alfred Hitchcock's. 

A euphoria. 
A melodrama.
She's an array of 
Fleeting thoughts.
An idea beyond 
Mortal demands..

A perpetual reverie.
An enigmatic melody.

Beyond words, 
Beyond definitions.
Of everything I say and
Everything I don't.
Sometimes mighty. 
Sometimes mellow..

She is simply a SHE.
A personified fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...