07 August 2023

Begin Again

Each time 
The world tends
To end around me.
I rub my eyes.

Colors, flashes and
Swirl of starlight 
Gets to me.

My soul soaks in 
The Greek mythical river
That washes off
All the suffering.

Head pokes into
Into the sky of
Renaissance Italy.
Human creativity 
Is unbound.

A brief moment of
Belongingness 
Gets to me. 
Kind of nostalgia 
For unknown things..

Craving for that 
House that's not yet built.
To a place I haven't
Set my feet.

On the streets of
Ancient China,
Our eyes briefly
Meet..

We exchange a
Tiniest measurable
Human connection.
And that's where my
World ends.

So I rub my eyes
Again.

Swirls, colors and 
Bizarre series of
Accidents bring
Me here..

To meet you as
A stranger again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...