12 May 2024

Sit Straight Doll

I'll write you a poem doll,
Sit straight.
When I compare your nose
To the beak of a parrot
And those lips to the juicy
Slices of orange, don't laugh.
That's how poems were
Written back then.

I'll compare your neck to
The lake I once visited
In the Himalayas and those 
Slender hands to the soft embrace 
Of clouds that shower grace.

Eyes can't be left out right?
They of course are oceans
As the cliches go. But do I
Wanna drown and die there? 
You decide, if you wanna
Kill me or just intoxicate.

The cheeks are cotton candy,
Feet invoke a fetish that
Gets to my head.
The boobies and butts are
Why I write poems and 
The way you smile when
I say that, let's finish this off 
And have a quick one.

And from your forehead
Our romance starts,
Hiking through the mountains,
And valleys, it's hard labor.
With a sigh of relief at your
Belly button before entering
The cave that's portrayed
In our movies as Snake and 
Eagle.

Ohh, sorry for the digression.
I forgot about the poem.
Sit straight again now, doll.
Should I begin from where 
I left or you want this all over 
Again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gap in Your Name

Your parents fought hard to Settle on a common name for you After your birth. As a compromise your dad Prefixed you secretly after his ex. C...